The ramblings of an 8 month old genius...

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Stupid Gap



Dude, just because it's on sale doesn't mean I'm going to like it. I have no clue why my mommy always buys me hats, she knows I don't like them. Well, I came up with the perfect plan on how to get rid of it...during our walk this morning I chucked it over the side of the stroller I screeched with delight...mom didn't even notice until about a half mile down the road. I about laughed my diaper off as she frantically went searching for it...unfortunately she found it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

Love this pic! Kids are SO cute when crying! (Especially in photos! Without the sound!)

Makenna hates hats too! Not sure why I bother!!!

1:26 AM

 
Blogger Heather "Tails" Taylor said...

That pic reminds me of when my Mom dressed my sister and I as Hosers for Halloween. We cried all night. The picture? Priceless.

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home