The ramblings of an 8 month old genius...

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm just as bad at blogging as my mommy

Ok, so I realize that it has been a long time since I have posted anything. The truth is, I have been very busy visiting with my GG Charlotte. I was too busy getting spoiled to take the time to sit and blog...you will just have to get over it. Since the last time we have talked I have turned 9 months old. I am trying very hard to walk, and just when I think I have the balance to take that first step, I fall. Life is tough. I now have 4 teeth on the top of my mouth, and 2 on the bottom...if I have calculated correctly, I believe that is 6 teeth in all. I won't let my mommy take a picture of them...not that it matters, because her camera is so slow that everytime she takes my picture I already have my eyes closed...so I look drugged up in all my pics...I'll post an example of that in a minute. I am trying to talk, but all I can really say is "da da da da da" or "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" or my all time favorite "ssssshrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Boucher said...

Hiya Jonathan,
I am happy to hear things are going so well. your keep working on that walking and talking stuff...you;ll get the hang of it.

11:28 AM

 
Blogger Niki said...

Pics, more pics please!

2:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home