The ramblings of an 8 month old genius...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Hot like a summer's day...

Today I had to go to the doctor...I had a fever of 103.5. Scary stuff. I feel a little better now after getting some hugs and cuddles from Grandma and Mom. No infections or anything...maybe a virus, the doctor wasn't too sure...but that's all I'm going to say for now...I need some rest.

Oh, Grammy (daddy's mom) is in town from Kentucky this month. She isn't feeling too good either. I was supposed to go to daddy's this weekend, but we all decided it would be best to wait a little while to let everyone get better! I hope we all start feeling good soon, so I can visit with her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

Hey bud! Sorry you aren't feeling too well! Hope the fever goes away and you are your energetic little self soon.

We've got some colds going on here. Lots of fun with coughing and rough sleep! :(

Give your mom a hug for me!

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home