The ramblings of an 8 month old genius...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Finally...sheesh







Here we go...finally, a picture that I am smiling in...! I am now one, life is so much easier now that I'm one. I am getting into everything, which drives mom crazy. I chase after my dogs until they hide under something....and I LOVE drumming...on anything, with anything. Grandma got me a drum for my birthday, and sometimes mom has to hide it because I play with it so much. I am now standing and taking a few steps every now and then...but I'm still a big fan of crawling! Today I said "buh bye" and waved when I was dropped off at daycare. I am totally excited for Thanksgiving this year now that I'm eating a little bit of real food...last year I got a little ripped off with the whole breastmilk/soy formula crap they were feeding me. I plan to dig into some mash potatoes and maybe some pie. Everyday it seems like I am learning something new...it's crazy how much there is to learn in this world.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving...I gotta go run and pick up Uncle Cory from work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

Yay! A CUTE new pic! Great to hear how you are doing now that you are doing! Have a great Thanksgiving! Enjoy your real food!!

10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home